[MITgcm-support] Re: question about seaice coupling to oceanvelocities

Chris Hill cnh at mit.edu
Thu Apr 22 13:06:20 EDT 2004

Hi ice guys ,

   Also ( bravely showing my ignorance  once again), if this is a reference
flow, it would seem like you might want a time averaged field here that
would have  filtered

o internal gravity waves

o intertial motions

 Would it make sense to pass in a uReference, vReference which would be
determined by a separate routine? I'm sure we could come up with some
parameters to optimize then too!

Chris

  _____