[MITgcm-support] Do you mind reading my paper?

UNIV0000 univ0000 at chol.com
Thu Apr 22 08:39:35 EDT 2004

Dear Dr. Professor.

How do you do ? My name is Weon Jae, Lee, a Korean student. I read your lecture note in the Internet which was a great help to me. Recently I had written a paper for my master degree. I tried to solve an nonlinear partial differential numerically. However I got into trouble, that is, I tried to solve it by finite difference approximation but I could not solve the advective term numerically. I know it is very forward of me to ask you, but do you think you help me? I seek advice from you. I am so sorry for sending this mail. Please help me. I send an attached file which is my paper and I marked it with red line and square. Please comment on my paper. I shall be eternally grateful to you.

Yours Sincerely.

안녕하세요UNIV0000 입니다.