[MITgcm-support] MITgcm on Cygwin and MacOS X

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Sat Apr 10 09:32:54 EDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 00:10, Michael Schaferkotter wrote:
> ed:
> downloaded the cvs files and built on PowerBook Titanium with OS-X 10.2.8 with Absoft compiler under HFS+.
>
> so the revisions to genmake2 seem to work on Mac.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to test it!  I do very much appreciate the
feedback!

And if you would like to add your verification runs to the ones on the
web (http://mitgcm.org/testing.html), just run the "testreport" script
with the option "-a edhill at mitgcm.org".  Behind that email address are
procmail scripts that will automatically add your results to our
archive.

and thanks again!
Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
office:  MIT Dept. of EAPS;  Room 54-1424;  77 Massachusetts Ave.
email:   eh3 at mit.edu,  ed at eh3.com