[MITgcm-support] Re: problems with ptracer package

Dimitris Menemenlis menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Sep 27 12:57:59 EDT 2003

Hi Martin, I have a verification experiment for ptracers that resides
under MITgcm_contrib/ocean_inversion_project (the README file gives
details).  The verification experiment tests that pkg/ptracers gives
bit-identical results to salinity for all the ptracers when salt initial
and boundary conditions are used.  I will let the code-czarss decide
whether and when to include it as part of testreport.

D.

--
Dimitris Menemenlis <menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov>
Jet Propulsion Lab, California Insitute of Technology