[MITgcm-support] Testscript2 and cleaning

Dimitris Menemenlis menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 25 12:33:46 EDT 2003

> I don't like sustaining multiple ways of doing things because they
> don't get used uniformly.

Alistair, another candidate is calc_gtr1, which is now superseded by
ptracers_integrate with proper kpp support.  Is anyone still
using calc_gtr1?  Can/should I go ahead and get rid of it?

Also a question that came up (Martin and Steph) is the confusing
location of external_forcing_surf.  Can/should we move it back
out of thermodynamics, immediately following call to seaice_model.
The reason for its present location was previous location of the
correction step which used to be at beginning of dynamics.

D.

--
Dimitris Menemenlis <menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov>
Jet Propulsion Lab, California Insitute of Technology