[MITgcm-support] pkg/ptracers

Dimitris Menemenlis menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 24 23:20:17 EDT 2003

Salut Jean Michel, to address the issues we discussed
this morning I did the following:

1) moved default definition of NUMBER_OF_PTRACERS from
   PTRACERS_OPTIONS.h to PTRACERS.h

2) removed PTRACERS_OPTIONS.h from forward_step.F,
   the_main_loop.F, and kpp_transport_ptr.F

3) moved PTRACERS_OPTIONS.h in thermodynamics.F back to
   where it was originally, i.e., between ALLOW_AUTODIFF_TAMC

4) removed both PTRACERS_OPTIONS.h and PTRACERS.h and the
   PTRACERS_numInUse test from gad_calc_rhs.F

There remains at least one more place (thermodynamics.F)
in the code where CPP_OPTIONS.h gets included repeatedly.
It's TAMC-related so I thought best not to touch that.

Let me know if there is more stuff you think should be changed.

D.

--
Dimitris Menemenlis <menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov>
Jet Propulsion Lab, California Insitute of Technology