[MITgcm-support] more KPP blues, maybe related?

Chris Hill cnh at mit.edu
Mon Oct 27 08:15:43 EST 2003

Martin,

 Could you put your setup on-line at MIT (if its not already there)
somewhere? There are a couple of other coarse resolution KPP issues that
people have found here (though not of the 30-40 day blow up sort). It
would be good to get Dimitris to take a quick look at the various setups
people have while he is here this week.

Thanks,

Chris