[MITgcm-support] [MITgcm Manual] section 3.11.3 ExperimentConfiguration

Chris Hill cnh at mit.edu
Mon Oct 13 21:50:05 EDT 2003

Manoj,

 Dimitris suggestion is a good one for you I think. The ECCO runs have
time series of time dependent currents at ten day intervals estimated
for the 1990's using model dynamics and satellite observations in
combination.

 Setting up a brand new calculation from scratch would be a big task
that would require oceanographic experience and time. It will be much
quicker to get the flow fields from the online repositories Dimitris
mentioned.

Chris