[MITgcm-support] Rapid vote on EXF_OPTIONS.h versus EXF_CPPOPTIONS.h

Dimitris Menemenlis menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 7 15:10:46 EDT 2003

>> Don't know about USE_EXF_INTERPOLATION,

USE_EXF_INTERPOLATION pertains to spatial interpolation of input files.
At this time it can be set anywhere that is visible to pkg/exf/*, i.e.,
CPP_OPTIONS.h, ECCO_CPPOPTIONS.h, or EXF_CPPOPTIONS.h

While on subject of CPP_OPTIONS.h, I am assuming spring-clean-up will
take care of this:

>> There remains at least one more place (thermodynamics.F)
>> in the code where CPP_OPTIONS.h gets included repeatedly.
>> It's TAMC-related so I thought best not to touch that.

D.

--
Dimitris Menemenlis <menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov>
Jet Propulsion Lab, California Insitute of Technology