[MITgcm-support] Rapid vote on EXF_OPTIONS.h versus EXF_CPPOPTIONS.h

Alistair Adcroft adcroft at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 7 11:45:57 EDT 2003

In the spirit of Californian elections lets have a rapid vote (decision in
30 mins) on whether EXF_CPPOPTIONS.h is renamed EXF_OPTIONS.h or stays as
is.  The norm is not to have CPP in the name but how much headache will I
get if I've made the change (I already did it inadvertently).

Cast your votes!

A.
--
Dr Alistair Adcroft            http://www.mit.edu/~adcroft
MIT Climate Modeling Initiative        tel: (617) 253-5938