[MITgcm-support] MITgcm on Mac OS X

Daniel Enderton enderton at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 19 15:48:27 EST 2003

Hey Ed,

Did you have any problems loading the fortran compiler on the G5
loaner?  I can not even get simple little fortran programs to run.
Ahh, macs...  I think that I might try and clean off all the
developer tools as well as fink and try it from the beginning again.
Is there anyone in the building that you have noticed that does
programming on a Mac box - snide comments aside please :)

Daniel