[MITgcm-support] CVS problem, but probably exclusively mine

Martin Losch mlosch at awi-bremerhaven.de
Fri Jul 25 09:23:37 EDT 2003

Alistair,

thanks, I knew about the cvs-proxy thing, but it doesn't work for me. I
have both a HTTP proxy and a SOCKS firewall server. Any idea how to
configure my system so that it uses the SOCKS server? I guess, my
question is, should it work and I can blame everything on my system
administrators? Any experience, anyone?

Martin