[MITgcm-support] /etc/xinet.d/cvspserver

Alistair Adcroft adcroft at mit.edu
Thu Jul 24 15:47:33 EDT 2003

Ta da!

I've edit'd /etc/xinet.d/cvspserver on chaucer and put a new one on forge.

It now allows pserver access to all known permutations of /..../gcmpack .

Of course, /u/u3/gcmpack is not available from forge until the u3/local
thing is sorted out.

Life can go back to normal...

   ...and it seems safe'ish to let mitgcm.org point to forge.lcs.mit.edu

        ...until we remember another critical service we forgot about!

A.
Dr Alistair Adcroft              email: Alistair.Adcroft at noaa.gov
NOAA/GFDL, Princeton University               Tel: (609) 452-6538
Forrestal Campus, U.S. Route 1, P.O. Box 308, Princeton, NJ 08542