[Mitgcm-support] RE: sea-ice code

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:49:15 EDT 2003

All,

 What do you think about moving toward passing state and grid
information around via argument lists internally for these, increasingly
large, ancillary packages? I'm uncomfortable with the degree to which
these non-core packages are being so tightly coupled to the internal
organization of GRID.h, DYNAMICS.h etc....

 Also SEAICE_GRID.h has absolutely no explanation of what the grid
variables are! That's bad :-).....

Chris