[Mitgcm-support] RE: MITgcm under Suse 8.2

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:48:26 EDT 2003

Mark,

 I have a Suse partition that I can do some tests on. I'll take a look
by the end of the week. This sort of thing is usually just a minor
compiler flag fix in genmake or something - but I'll know more later.
Which experiment were you running and did you have any special genmake
settings?

Thanks,

Chris