[Mitgcm-support] Bulk Email Sending & Bullet Proof Web Hosting (PR#55)

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:45:46 EDT 2003

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Peter Severa, I am Business Development Director
at E-mailPromo Company. Your name was at a business-related
website. Do I understand correctly that your activity is
related to business? May I know, what industry are you in,
specifically?

If you may be interested in new customers, our company will
be glad to assist you with promotion of your business. We offer
databases of email addresses for direct email advertising,
we deliver mailing campaigns, offer bulk-email web hosting
for advertising projects. Also, we can design an attractive
html message and a supporting website.

Today, our database includes over 50 million valid and original
verified e-mail addresses. It is constantly being updated with
addresses from all over the world. We can also create
customized databases targeted at your request.

By the way, if you would like us to remove you from our
database, please send a message to info at e-mailpromo.net with
"Remove" in the Subject line.

Usually, mailing of 1 million addresses allows to brings
1000-5000 new visitors interested in your offer to your site.

Your advertising campaign will be fully legal. It will
include a remove instruction, thus it will be in compliance
with the new e-mail bill section 301. Under Bill S. 1618
TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress.

We use our own mailing software which can be ideally adjusted
for every customer. We have a high-bandwidth channel and a high
power server.

The constant demand for our service allows us to keep low
prices.

Please see all details, FAQ about our service, and references
of our customers at:

http://www.e-mailpromo.net

If you have any questions or a request, please do _not_ reply me
just with a Reply button.

I will be happy to answer every your question.

Thank you,

Peter Severa
Business Development Director
E-mailPromo Company