[Mitgcm-support] Re:

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:42:05 EDT 2003

Kirill,

  Glad to hear it is more stable.

  Docs. will be avilable on Firday at http://mitgcm.org
  They are in final stages of editing.

  The transformations are more complex
  for velocity on the cube than for temperature, because the components
  of velocity get transposed as you move around
  the cube. There is a second script called
  "uvcube2latlon.m" which should work for velocity and
  other vector quantities.
  One day we will have the code writing quick look output
  that is already interpolated back to lat-lon. We don't have
  that at the moment I am afraid. However,
  I believe Jean-Michel has some additional Matlab tools for
  cube plotting.

Chris