[Mitgcm-support] FW: grid scale oscillations

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:41:21 EDT 2003

Dan,

 I'll do a survey of people here and see what they suggest. Meantime,
any pictures or thoughts on whether noise is related to steep topo.,
thin shaved cells or at open boundaries or something else etc.... Also
the values you have in data and data. files might give a clue -
especially lopping thresholds ( hFacMin etc...).

 Alistair - I remember Jake telling me that you had given him some fixes
to help with OBCS recently.
 Jake (who is skiing this week) any comments?

Chris