[Mitgcm-support] Re: c27

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:38:47 EDT 2003

Hi Patrick,

 Isn't the SubAtl case also be a good test for
KPP? Perhaps we should commit Dimitris to
making a KPP test case around that
configuration. What do you think? Ultimately
KPP needs to be part of the TAMC tests for you
ECCO guys. Patrick - can you talk to Dimitri about this?

 I will make a coarse resolution
climatalogical TAMC sensitivity example sometime :-).
You could also use that as a TAMC validation test
case if you like - it won't have KPP though.

 For now I think the order looks like

 c28 - TAMC no test
 c29 - KPP
 c30 - OBC
 c31 - TAMC with test
 c32 - TAMC with test including KPP
 c33 - Complete rearrangment of the code
       to include pluggable atmos. physics, Redi, GM,
       coupling interface etc....
 c34.... repeat of c28-c32 :-)
 Sealion release!!!

 That ought to confuse everybody enough!