[Mitgcm-support] Re: AIX/obcs/version questions

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:34:50 EDT 2003

ok, it's looking like the problem was due to a change in the obcs_calc.F
arguments some time after release1_beta1. I was still using my own version
of that function which had the old arguments list. Thanks to Alistair and
Sonya for helping track that down... The funny thing is that it was still
able to compile and run! I _think_ everything is ok now (fingers crossed).

-james

Chris Hill wrote:

> Hi James,
>
>  It sounds like it could be a parallelism with OBCS related problem. I
> will check with Jake Gebbie who runs in parallel on an IBM with the OBCS
> active. As far as I know everything is working for him, but there have
> been some issues that he has had to debug.
>
> Chris

James B. Girton, NOAA/UCAR C&GC Postdoctoral Scholar
Department of Physical Oceanography, MS 29
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Woods Hole, MA 02543
Clark 214B, Phone: 508-289-2632, FAX: 508-457-2163
girton at whoi.edu, http://ohm.apl.washington.edu/~girton