[Mitgcm-support] (PR#54)

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:43:55 EDT 2003

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C2A77C.6BCF3480

Dear Sir,
I have downloaded MITgcm r1p8 tar version. we have all systems of IBM =
Aix. so i tried to make genmake -platform=3DSP3. i got the Makefile. =
when i tried to run make depend and make i faced some errors. so i am =
not getting the excitable code mitgcmuv. can u please help me in loading =
the model. u please go through our website www.incois.gov.in
u can contact me by my basanta106 at yahoo.com or basant at incois.gov.in.=20
with regards
Basanta Kumar samal

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C2A77C.6BCF3480

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV>Dear Sir,</DIV>
<DIV>I have downloaded MITgcm r1p8 tar version. we have all systems of =
IBM Aix.=20
so i tried to make genmake -platform=3DSP3. i got the Makefile. when i =
tried to=20
run make depend and make i faced some errors. so i am not getting the =
excitable=20
code mitgcmuv. can u please help me in loading the model. u please go =
through=20
our website <A =
href=3D"http://www.incois.gov.in">www.incois.gov.in</A></DIV>
<DIV>u can contact me by my <A=20
href=3D"mailto:basanta106 at yahoo.com">basanta106 at yahoo.com</A> or <A=20
href=3D"mailto:basant at incois.gov.in">basant at incois.gov.in</A>. </DIV>
<DIV>with regards</DIV>
<DIV>Basanta Kumar samal</DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C2A77C.6BCF3480--