[Mitgcm-support] Re: NO_SLIP_LATERAL

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:43:35 EDT 2003

Hi Steph,

Just a thought - is it necessary to try and exactly reproduce
the OCMIP solution at the  expense of some of the improvements
in the code? Would it be possible to initialize the model from a cold
start using OCMIP spinup final state, OCMIP bathymetry and OCMIP bcs...

Might lead to slight variation in solution but would save alot
of time on your part. Do we need it to be an exact replica?

bye for now, Mick

--
| Mick Follows             | mick at plume.mit.edu |