[Mitgcm-support] Re: KPP

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:35:59 EDT 2003

Mike,

That's one I can't answer readily: I've never actually used KPP myself
but I do know it's had a "history" of changes so c38 might not
be a good place to start. The expt verification/natl_box has
kpp so is the place to find out how to configure it. Looking at the
log for that expt there's at least one bug fix since c38 concerning kpp.

The person who can answer this is Patrick Heimbach. I'm forwarding
to support at mitgcm.org and will ask him to get back to you.

A.