[Mitgcm-support] FW: getting there slowly

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:33:00 EDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: ltorel at nersc.no [mailto:ltorel at nersc.no]On Behalf Of Tor Eldevik
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 4:50 AM
To: Chris Hill
Subject: getting there slowly

Chris,

happy new year. How are things going at the control
center?

In Bergen science is emerging slowly. I'm starting to
get some sensible results from my simulations on
Greenlands Sea Gyre deep ventilation through
baroclinic instability/convective eddies. I'll be
having a poster at the 2002 Ocean Science meeting
at Hawaii in a month. Are any of you guys going?
I'd really like to discuss the results with you.

tor

PS do you know why the mitgcm discussion group is
unavailable for me? Has been for some weeks.
  Tor Eldevik, Research Scientist

  Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Center
  Edvard Griegs vei 3a, N-5059 Bergen, Norway

  +47 55 29 29 01 ext. 225 (direct)
  +47 55 29 72 88          (manual switch board)
  +47 55 20 00 50          (fax)

  tor.eldevik at nersc.no     http://www.nersc.no/~torel/