[Mitgcm-support] Caltech HPSS account

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:31:07 EDT 2003

For those who have accounts on hpss and who want to maintain them;

We need to renew these accounts so that we have continued access to
the mass storage at Caltech.  There are also some machines we may get
additional access to.  Please go to the CACR web page:
http://www.cacr.caltech.edu/resources
Then click on "How to get an account on CACR Computing Resources"
>From there click on "User Account Form"  Fill out this form, sign and
fax the copy to CACR.   I have submitted a Project Request and have
asked that everyone be put under the same group (it isn't right now).

-- Ichiro

Ichiro Fukumori                      |         Jet Propulsion Laboratory
e-mail: Ichiro.Fukumori at jpl.nasa.gov |                 Mail Stop 300-323
telephone: +1 (818) 354-6965         |              4800 Oak Grove Drive
fax: +1 (818) 393-6720               | Pasadena, California 91109, U.S.A.