[Mitgcm-support] Re: makedepend on SUN's

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:29:44 EDT 2003

I presume this is the ECCO set-up? Latest version of MITgcm works
fine for me on slough.

The basic code is of order 320+ source files right now. I'm adding
many more. :-)  If the number of files is becoming a problem then
we'll have to consider using intermediate makefiles for packages etc..
(ie. A makefile in each package to compile a libpkg*.a).

One other thing: is this really a makedepend problem or a shell problem?
Type: limit and see if everything is unlimited. If not add unlimit to your
.tcshrc/.cshrc and login again.

A.