[Mitgcm-support] Informal ECCO News

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:25:51 EDT 2003

Hi;

I would like to take this opportunity to announce a few changes within our ECCO
group. As you all know, Christian left MIT and is back to Germany. Here at SIO
we have as new members now Armin Koehl who graduated in Kiel and Elisabeth Remy,
who just arrived from Brest.

And there seems to be now MERMAID.UCSD.EDU: a 20 CPU Intel/Dell cluster running
Linux and using Myrinet. 4 extra CPU will be added after some technical issues
have been fixed. The cluster is now in its test phase from our side.

Detlef.
--
Detlef Stammer

Physical Oceanography Research Division