[Mitgcm-support] Re: MITgcm Tag conventions

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:18:37 EDT 2003

chris wrote:

> What is "checkpoint33-beta". Do we need it?

It was just a tag I conjured up for the sake of argument
in an email that had nothing to do with the tagging convention.

> like in the JPL CVS tree. ( Who gets these messages? ).

You'll find out when the responses start streaming in!  :-)

Alistair.
PS> Due to the way my emails get mis-interpretted and thrown
back at me I'm going to hire a lawyer to review all my
correspondance before I send it.  Further, I will attach a
liability waiver stating that the reader will not hold me
accountable for opinions stated by me.  :)