[Mitgcm-support] check-in done

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:18:26 EDT 2003

Hello,

The recent modification:
* Time Average diagnostic define as a "package" (with quote,
cf Alistair's mail).
* etaN define as a global state-variable in DYNVARS.h
* remove CD2D.h and CG2D_EXTERNAL.h
* prepare a more accurate free-surface atmosphere (SURFACE.h)
have been check-in, and the test-experiments seem OK.

And to Alistair:
> The only thing awkward is the name SURFACE.h  ...
Concerning this name, I keep it since I don't know precisely
what will enter this file in the future ... and was to lazy to
change it.

> I guess we should have a checkpoint after you're mods are in?

I think so.
I have some other change to do (e.g. use Bo_surf !), but they will
mainly concern SOLVE_PRESSURE and could be done after the chekpoint.

See you,

Jean-Michel