[Mitgcm-support] Re: [Fwd: ecco code]

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:28:47 EDT 2003

I found out that the reason why hfacC is 0 is because topography
has negative sign(!). We have been using + sign before. Any other
such unexpected changes in the data files ?

on another matter, has the calendar routines ever worked under MPI ?
seems to have problems that I'm looking into right now...

- Benny