[Mitgcm-support] Re: Memo: Jerlov Water Type

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:28:38 EDT 2003

"Dimitris Menemenlis

>                                          .... Right now when KPP is
> turned on, viscAz, diffKzT, and diffKhS are ignored.

They're not ignored anymore. And of course they mean the
same thing (you imbecile).

I've screwed up your version of KPP. It's at:
    http://mitgcm.org/~adcroft/kpp.jun9.tar.gz

Things I need from you:
 KPP_OPTIONS.h needs comments
 A small working (compilable with g77!!!) example in verification/
 Get rid of the NaNs that I get when I enable KPP!  :-)

A note:
 GM tapering is not included. It should be separate in the tests also!

Things I regret doing:
 o 2 x added "integer jwtype" with comment "C added declaration ..."
 o not deleting swfrac.F
 o the #ifdef ALLOW_KPP in kpp_routines.F is messy (look at other
    kpp_*.F files for better example)

Enjoy!

A.