[Mitgcm-support] [Fwd: Re: mpi question]

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:28:24 EDT 2003

Chris,

Does this mean anything to you?

Alistair.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Mike Spall <mspall at whoi.edu>
Subject: Re: mpi question
To: Alistair Adcroft <adcroft at MIT.EDU>

Alistair,

I have managed to get mpif77 (along with a bunch of other stuff)
from a pre-compiled tar file on-line.  So, I can compile with
the same commands you have in the genmake file, unfortunately,
I still get the same error message when I try to run:

MPI: asgetnetinfo_array('(null)') failed

I haven't found any reference to this error, but it seems to have
something to do with array_services (the as in asgetnetinfo).
Any ideas appreciated.

Mike
--
Michael A. Spall