[Mitgcm-support] Re: model comparison

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:28:06 EDT 2003

Alistair;

thanks a lot. We will see what we can make out of this. It might turn out to be
VERRY difficult now to compare new against old. If we don't get the forward code
identical, everything in the adjoint will by default be different and already
now I don't knwo any more which one is the correct code: new or old.

In any case: we now have one of those situations where it is quite cumbersum to
find coeff., arrays, understand units etc. What is the status of the model
documentation? Could you give an up-date during the ECCO meeting? We urgently
need this documentation.

Detlef.
--
Detlef Stammer