[Mitgcm-support] 1/6-deg Atlantic

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:25:13 EDT 2003

Hi Helen, we are starting to experiment with a 1/4-deg global configuration.
I was just talking with Stephanie and she mentioned that you have, via Daniel,
inherited a 1/6-deg Atlantic configuration.

Could you send me copies of the data* files, the CPP_OPTIONS.h file, and any
pkg/*.h files which have been modified from the standard settings.

Veuillez agreer chere madame des salutations les plus distinguees de votre
plus humble serviteur toujours pret a satisfaire le moindre de votre souhait
et a effectuer tout sevice qui pourrait vous plaire, etc., etc.

Dimitris

Dimitris Menemenlis                      menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Jet Propulsion Lab, MS 300-323           tel: 818-354-1656
4800 Oak Grove Dr, Pasadena CA 91109     fax: 818-393-6720