[Mitgcm-support] Re: c37_adj

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:20:50 EDT 2003

Great.

We're currently working on the branch pre38. You only need
to do a  cvs -n update -r pre38  to see if you have conflicts
and then  cvs update -r pre38  to switch your working copy over
to pre38.

However, if you don't have time before you leave to incorporate
into pre38 then just check it in to the main trunk and we'll merge
pre38 on Monday and make a checkpoint. I'd rather have the changes
than not. Can you at least email a summary of what you did or didn't
do so we can add it to the change log.

PS> Your mail arrived on March 101! As a result I didn't
see it until CNH replied. Something odd about your mailer...