[Mitgcm-support] RE: pkg/seaice and pkg/exf

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:20:46 EDT 2003

>> Are the sea ice pickups  going to their own per-package
>> pickup file name i.e. pickup_seaice......?

Yes.  What Tom was complaining about was the lack of seaice_pickup at end of
the_model_main, in case one forgets to specify correct pick-up intervals in
the data file.  I was reluctant to put a seaice_pickup there in order to keep
pkg/seaice tentacles to a minimum.  But it's there now, since Tom asked.

D.

Dimitris Menemenlis                      menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Jet Propulsion Lab, MS 300-323           tel: 818-354-1656
4800 Oak Grove Dr, Pasadena CA 91109     fax: 818-393-6720