[Mitgcm-support] open boundary conditions

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:20:16 EDT 2003

Hello,
I'm writing to you again to have some information about the open boundary
conditions of MITgcm.
I'd like to know how imposing the boundary conditions on the open boundaries
and which is the type of open boundary if Orlanski's one is switched off.
Besides I ask you if the following deeds are all I need to use OBCs:
#define ALLOW_OBCS in CPP_OPTIONS.h
use_OBCS=.TRUE. in data.pkg
add the namelist data.obcs

About another topic, I wonder if MITgcm has been already used with IBM sp4
platform.

Thank you in advance for your help
Fabiana Cavazzon