[Mitgcm-support] Re: towards chp37

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:17:41 EDT 2003

Jean-Michel Campin wrote:
> ( Question: Do we needs to update "results/output.text"
>   of some (or all) test-experiments since cg2d_nom has changes ?)

Yes, otherwise we won't know that the model is working!

> Variable "gBaro" is no longer used.

We should delete it from PARAMS.h and code otherwise someone
will get confused when they change it and nothing happens.

When you write the comments in tag-index add:
 o mdsio.F routine split and packaged in pkg/mdsio
   (mdsio.F and mdsio_gl.F still exist in eesupp/src but are not
    used unless genmake -disable=mdsio)

A.