[Mitgcm-support] RE: questions

mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org mitgcm-support at dev.mitgcm.org
Wed Jul 9 15:10:39 EDT 2003

Hi Chris,

Thanks for this helpfull answer. I will put some recip_hFac
where I think they are needed (don't worry, its for release 2).

for this ALLOW_PASSIVE stuff, its perfectly OK for me
if some part of the code is not yet operational.
We can just remove thoses parameters from the data file.

> Can you let me know if you notive any other things like
> this.

atmospheric experiments:
gBaro is not used and has no real meanning. It can be removed.

I will run the H&S lat-lon exp with few updated parameters
and will have the answer before the end of the week.
Is it OK for you ?

Thanks,

Jean-Michel