[MITgcm-support] MITgcm: Mixing in Vermix Experiment

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Fri Jan 5 05:20:34 EST 2024

Hi Martin,

currently “RiLimit” is not a namelist of pkg/pp81. You can just add it in pp81_readparms.F

Similarly you could add a RiMax to the namelist defined in my82_readparms.F

In either case I do not know if modifying these parameters makes physical sense, as they are hard coded in the original implementations (I think it was SPEM a predecessor of ROMS) from which the MITgcm versions are derived.

Martin