[MITgcm-support] Error from the ECCOv4 Setup with NetCDF Enabled

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Apr 8 03:10:58 EDT 2024

Hi Yohai,

the error is difficult to debug, if you don’t know where it happens.
Please recompile with debugger options or similar turned on (e.g. by setting -devel at the genmake2 step) and then you should get more information in which routine and which line this happens (i.e. a backtrace).
Maybe a file name that you specified was too long?

Martin