[MITgcm-support] EXF configuration

Haoran Xu xu1jian2wei3 at 163.com
Fri Sep 1 02:55:53 EDT 2023

Dear MITgcm community,

   I am simulating South China Sea current using the configuration in https://data.nas.nasa.gov/ecco/data.php?dir=/eccodata/llc_4320/regions/SouthChinaSea3 Simulating the current in South China Sea  And I am using ERA5 data (0.25°)as atmospheric forcing. The Latitude interval (for 0.14°) in data.exf is not equally spaced distributed. I have not found the configuration for resolution 0.25°(https://github.com/MITgcm-contrib/llc_hires ). So I set the latitude interval equally spaced(file attached).I want to know if this configuration right. Or can anybody teach me how to set this(for 0.25)? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Haoran