[MITgcm-support] [EXTERNAL] Re: Query regarding horizontal strips in currents

Menemenlis, Dimitris (US 329B) dimitris.menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jun 12 06:02:24 EDT 2023

It also looks like you have specified some inconsistent lateral boundary conditions, especially at western boundary. I suggest you examine the lateral boundaries in more detail in the model output —they should be included in model output.  Also, animations of 2D quantities and comparisons with global fields from which you extracted the open boundaries are often quite useful in diagnosing problem.

Dimitris Menemenlis