[MITgcm-support] BLING verification experiment behaving strangely

Samar Khatiwala samar.khatiwala at earth.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 8 15:52:08 EDT 2023

Hi Dimitris,

Thanks so much for this. For now I’d like to stick with BLING but good to know these Darwin configurations are available.

Thanks,

Samar

On Jun 8, 2023, at 6:46 PM, Menemenlis, Dimitris (US 329B) <dimitris.menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

Hi Samar, I am not sure about global BLING MITgcm configurations but we do have many turnkey configurations of ECCO-Darwin at various resolutions (3 deg, 1 deg, 1/3 deg, and 1/6 deg) readily available:
https://github.com/MITgcm-contrib/ecco_darwin
https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2019MS001888
https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2021GB007162

Cheers,