[MITgcm-support] Trying to relax ptracer using RBCS

kunal madkaiker kunal.madkaiker02 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 15:19:04 EST 2023

Hi Martin,
Sorry for the confusion. I was trying with a different file but the error I
get is the same.

 RBCS_FIELDS_LOAD,   1051200 : iP,iLd,i0,i1=  365    0  365    1 ; Wght=
 0.5000000000  0.5000000000
 RBCS_FIELDS_LOAD, it=   1051200 : Reading new data, i0,i1=  365    1
(prev=  365    0 )
(PID.TID 0000.0001)  MDS_READ_FIELD: opening global file:
nitrate_surf_J2D.bin

I get the error after this. I am referring to
https://github.com/MITgcm/MITgcm/blob/9af873c53257354cb8e18bb8591a3ee68c6ae679/verification/exp4/input/data.rbcs
Can you help finding the dimensions size of 'relaxMaskFile' and
'relaxPtracerFile'. It'll be easier to feed the files accordingly.

Thanks,
Kunal