[MITgcm-support] Loading Netcdf libraries for MITGCM

Nairita Pal nairita.pal at coral.iitkgp.ac.in
Wed Apr 12 02:23:08 EDT 2023

Hi,

I want to compile the MITGCM code for a verification test case exp2. While compiling the code, although everything else runs fine, the netcdf library seems to be missing. I get the message:

"Can we create NetCDF-enabled binaries...  no"

I was wondering if you could help me regarding this issue.

Note that I have loaded NetCDF libraries. However, the location is not the usual /usr/include directory, and is loaded in a software directory in my home folder inside the cluster. Probably there are some inconsistencies regarding the paths?

Best regards,
Nairita Pal

--
Assistant Professor,
Center for Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere and Land Sciences (CORAL)

Homepage: https://sites.google.com/view/nairita-pal/home