[MITgcm-support] High-frequency time series output at a single domain point for computation of a power spectrum

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Tue Jan 25 13:30:01 EST 2022

Hi Paul,

you can use the statistics part of the diagnostics package and specify a mask for your spefict grid point. The masking is used in verification/global_ocean.cs32x15/input.seaice/data.diagnostics (DIAG_STATIS_PARMS) , but I agree the diagnostics package is not always straightforward.

If it’s just this one-time thing, I would probably just add a print statement at the right place (o:

Martin