[MITgcm-support] [EXTERNAL] Re: rolling pickups: nchecklev value on restarting model

Menemenlis, Dimitris (US 329B) dimitris.menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 22 11:17:48 EDT 2022

Hi Dan, I am not sure if relevant to your question, but see:
http://wwwcvs.mitgcm.org/viewvc/MITgcm/MITgcm_contrib/high_res_cube/input/modpickup
https://github.com/MITgcm-contrib/ecco_darwin/blob/master/v03/cs510_latest/input/modpickup
for example scripts that automate the choice of latest available complete pickup files and continuation of simulation.

D.