[MITgcm-support] Time-Varying Ptracer Concentration

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at mit.edu
Fri May 14 00:25:05 EDT 2021

Hi Weiyang,

May I suggest to take a look in verification/tutorial_global_oce_latlon/code
where the 2 ptracers forcing subroutines have been modified to simulate
a surface age tracer: concentration relaxed to zero at the surface but increasing
with time (source term equal to unity) everywhere else.

This is not exactly what you are looking for but could be a good starting point
to get the correct modified code for your second tracer.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel