[MITgcm-support] A problem about tides data

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Thu Mar 25 10:02:39 EDT 2021

Chen,

this error message (“Non-existing record number”) usually means that you do not have enough data in your file and the model tries to read past the end of the file. Make sure that you have the correct amount of data in your file and also the correct precision (e.g. if the model expects a double prec filee, then 12 records in a single prec file are interpreted as 6 records).

Martin